STANDARDISATION OF WAGONS. DETERMINATION OF HEAT TRANSFER THROUGH ROOFS AND WALLS OF THE TYPE 1 COVERED VANS
On behalf of the ORE B 12 Specialists Committee, four covered goods wagons of type 1 were subjected to thermal tests at the Vienna-Arsenal Testing Station (WKS). The object of these tests was to determine the thermal behaviour of covered goods wagons at different designs of sidewall, endwall and roof coverings.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1964-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Box cars; Electric insulating materials; Frost; Heat transfer; Humidity; Insulating materials; Protective coatings; Standardization
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b12; Thermal behavior
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053118
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B12/RP 10/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM