CONSTRUCTIONAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR IMPROVING THE RIDING STABILITY AND THE GUIDING QUALITY OF ELECTRIC AND DIESEL LOCOMOTIVES AND VEHICLES. SUMMARY OF THE WORK CARRIED OUT BY SPECIALISTS COMMITTEE B 10 SO FAR
Having, since it was set up, published nine reports (RP 1 to 9) and prepared another one (RP 11) for publication, Specialists Committee B 10 considers the time to be appropriate for striking an interim balance. The present report (RP 10) serves this purpose by reviewing the work carried out so far and thus allowing the necessary conclusions to be inferred for its continuation.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1964-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Diesel locomotives; Dynamics; Electric locomotives; Instrumentation; Locomotives; Measuring instruments; Rail (Railroads); Railroad cars; Ride quality; Stability (Mechanics); Stresses; Suspension systems; Train track dynamics; Vehicle design; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Locomotive design; Question b10; Rail stress
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053113
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B10/RP 10/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM