GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR THE DESIGN OF POINTS AND CROSSINGS (UIC 54 AND UIC 60 RAIL PROFILES). ASYMMETRICAL SWITCH RAIL SECTION FOR THE UIC 60 RAIL. SUPPLEMENT TO THE FINAL REPORT NO. 6
The report is a supplement to the recommendations given in Report D 72/RP 6. Shape and characteristic data are given for an asymmetrical switch rail section to fit the UIC 60 kg/m rail.
- Restriction on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1970-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Rail (Railroads); Railroad grade crossings; Railroad tracks; Structural design; Switches (Railroads)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Track design
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d72; Rail sections; Switch points
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053097
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D 72/RP 7/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM