DATA TRANSMISSION BY MEANS OF RAILWAY TELEPHONE CIRCUITS AT SPEEDS EXCEEDING 600 BAUDS. DESCRIPTION OF MODEMS, TERMINAL EQUIPMENT, TRANSMISSION EQUIPMENT AND DATA TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS
The present document contains an account of the studies on the constituent components of data-transmission systems, which components may be interconnected. Apart from a description of the operating principles of the instruments, the instruments now available on the market and their main characteristics are enumerated in this report.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1967-6
- Pagination: 109 p.
- TRT Terms: Computers; Data communications; Modems; Tests; Transmissions
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computer systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Question a76
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053092
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A76/RP 4/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 3 1976 12:00AM