STUDY OF THE CONTINUOUS OR DISCONTINUOUS DRAWGEAR OF WAGONS. ECONOMIC STUDY AND GENERAL CONCLUSIONS
The purpose of the present report is to give an account of the results of the economic study and, subsequently, to frame general conclusions issuing from all the studies carried out by the Committee. This economic study, carried out by Working Group "Wagons", has concerned the following questions: the weight, the prime construction costs, and the maintenance cost in service.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1961-1
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Costs; Cushioning materials; Economics; Maintenance management; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs; Maintenance costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Cushioning; Drawgears; Question b33
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Economics; Finance; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053073
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B33/RP 2/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM