CARRIAGE AND RAILCAR HEATING. REPORT ON THE STEAM CONSUMPTION FOR THE HEATING OF CARRIAGES BY MEANS OF AIR-HEATING SYSTEMS
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1960-11
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Heating (Structures); Heating systems; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Passenger cars; Steam
- Uncontrolled Terms: Steam heating
- Old TRIS Terms: Air heating systems; Question b30
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053052
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B30/RP 7/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM