MARINE THERMOELECTRIC DEVICES AND INSTALLATIONS
Marine thermoelectric plant operating conditions and principles of regulation (Thermoelectric generator regulation of marine thermoelectric units); Prospects for the use of thermoelectric devices and units in ships (General requirements imposed on marine devices and units, Prospects for the use of thermoelectric cooling devices and heat pumps aboard ship, Prospects for the use of thermoelectric devices and units as marine sources of electric power, Prospects for the use of thermoelectric generators in main ship propulsion plants. Electric propulsion complexes for marine thermoelectric plants).
Naval Intelligence CommandAlexandria, VA USA
- Manasyan, Yu G
- Publication Date: 1970-12-7
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power; Electrical systems; Generators; Propulsion
- Old TRIS Terms: Thermoelectricity
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00015262
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Trans-3144
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1972 12:00AM