STRENGTH OF BODIES OF PASSENGER COACHES. TECHNICAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF PASSENGER COACH BODIES INTENDED FOR INTERNATIONAL AND MAIN LINE TRAFFIC
This report deals with the technical recommendations concerning the construction of passenger coach bodies intended for international traffic.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1960-11
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Motor vehicle bodies; Passenger cars; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Car body; Passenger car design; Question b7
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053036
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B7/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM