STUDY OF A VIBRATION TABLE FOR TESTING PACKING MATERIALS TO BE USED IN THE TRANSPORT OF GOODS IN RAILWAY WAGONS. OSCILLATIONS WHICH ARISE DURING TRANSPORT IN RAILWAY WAGONS
Accelerations due to oscillations provide characteristic values of the conditions to which goods are exposed on moving railway wagons. The values of the accelerations are influenced by the design and construction of the vehicle, as well as its state of loading, also by the speed and the condition of the track. In order to provide some data of a general nature, representative values were obtained from the evaluation of comprehensive measurements.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1964-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Loading and unloading; Loss and damage; Measuring instruments; Packaging; Tests; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b61
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053032
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 61/RP 1/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM