STANDARDISATION OF DIESEL LOCOMOTIVES. NOISE ABATEMENT ON DIESEL LOCOMOTIVES. REPORT ON THE TESTS CARRIED OUT AT CROY-ROMAINMOTIER FROM 5TH TO 10TH SEPTEMBER 1960
The tests were carried out September 10-15, 1960 on the Swiss Federal Railways network at Croy-Romainmotier between Vallorbe and Lausanne. The report of these tests form the subject of this document and the conclusions which it is now possible to draw are given in a summary.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1962-7
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Diesel locomotives; Equipment tests; Locomotives; Measuring instruments; Noise; Noise control; Standardization; Test procedures; Tests
- Identifier Terms: Schweizerische Bundesbahnen
- Uncontrolled Terms: Railroad noise
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel engine noise; Question b13; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053022
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B13/RP 8/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM