STANDARDISATION OF DIESEL LOCOMOTIVES. ORE CODE FOR STANDARD DIESEL LOCOMOTIVES. (CANCELS FEBRUARY 1956 EDITION)
Table of contents. (1) Standardization and classification of diesel locomotives; (2) Devices for the control, for the indication of defects to the driver and for the automatic protection of those elements producing or transmitting the traction or heating energy; (3) Drivers' cabs; (4) Wheel diameter and thickness of wheel tires; (5) Pneumatic brake equipment; (6) Equipment for the supply and distribution of compressed air.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1964-6
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Air brakes; Brakes; Cabs (Vehicle compartments); Compressed air; Control devices; Design; Diameter; Diesel locomotives; Locomotives; Reliability; Standardization; Vehicle design; Wheels
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive brakes; Locomotive cab design; Locomotive controls; Locomotive design; Question b13; Wheel design; Wheel diameter
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053019
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B13/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM