A cradle of Chinese civil aviation?
It all began when a trade delegation from the province of Henan visited Lithuania hoping to buy milk, but ended up buying aircraft, reports Michael Allen.
- ALLEN, MICHAEL
- Publication Date: 2018-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 23-24
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Leasing
- Geographic Terms: China; Henan Sheng
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01674715
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 5 2018 12:25PM