Weakest link : multiple data streams expand cybervulnerability; big data assists routing decisions for conflict zones / Bill Carey -- How the Pentagon tries to stay ahead of cyberattacks : military-developed system to prioritize risks, focus efforts; companies now helping to protect programs, systems and system of systems / Jen DiMascio -- Is the aerospace industry prepared to ward off hackers? : secondary devices could be a big problem; 36% of OEMs, operators and MROs have accessed their cybersecurity risks / Lee Ann Shay.
- Title from head of page 46.
- Publication Date: 2018-6-18
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 46-51
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Computer networks; Security
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 01674574
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 5 2018 12:22PM