Four stroke engines
An independent view on engine maintenance : rising operational costs are driving wider recognition among ship owners of the role of independent marine diesel engine overhaul and maintenance providers, argues Sarah Wade, CEO of Royston -- Laser technology aims to reduce component failure -- First MTU Series 4000 rolls off production line -- Where digitalisation trends meet maritime needs : monitoring and benchmarking are the key to deriving real value from digitalisation in the maritime industry, writes Panos Theodossopoulos, CEO, Propulsion Analytics.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 22.
- Publication Date: 2018-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 22-27
- TRT Terms: Marine diesel engines
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01674538
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 5 2018 12:21PM