FIRST CONFERENCE OF AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTES OF TRANSPORT RESEARCH. MONASH UNIVERSITY 12TH - 14TH DECEMBER, 1979. PAPERS
Papers presented at the conference report on research projects relating to a number of transport issues including economics of road design standards, modelling the Victorian grain transport system, consistency of choice units in entropy models, passenger transportation and energy studies and recreational travel demand modelling.
Monash UniversityWellington Road
Clayton, Victoria Australia 3800
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Economics; Energy conservation; Freight traffic; Grain; Highway design; Mathematical models; Network analysis (Planning); Physical distribution; Recreation; Research projects; Socioeconomic factors; Standards; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel; Travel demand
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grain trade; Selection
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 8006: Australia; 8525: Conference; 255: Economics; 212: Energy conservation; 2855: Highway design; 698: Journey; 6473: Mathematical model; 9142: Recreation; 8557: Research project; 9072: Selection; 1155: Transport
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I10: Economics and Administration; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure; I70: Traffic and Transport; I71: Traffic Theory; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00316374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM