PASSENGER CAR POWER PLANT OF THE FUTURE
Papers discuss the passenger car power plant likely to be in production over the next twenty years. There will be a review paper on the fuel position over the same period, commissioned papers on electric and hybrid powered vehicles, as well as papers on environmental factors, changes in legislation and fuel consumption. (Pergamon Press)
- Proceedings of the conference sponsored by the Combustion Engines Group with the Automobile Division.
Polytechnic of Central LondonPenthouse 1, 15 West 55th Street
New York, NY United States 12110
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Electric power plants; Electric vehicles; Environmental impacts; Fuel consumption; Hybrid vehicles; Laws; Trend (Statistics); Vehicle design
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Environment; Highways; Law; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00314801
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 11 1980 12:00AM