ENERGY CONSERVATION UPDATE
The subject matter covered includes energy conservation technology in buildings transportation and propulsion, and industry, energy policy, waste processing plants and equipment, energy storage, energy conversion, advanced automotive systems, combustion systems, power cycles, synthetic fuels, and power transmission.
- Paper copy or microfiche available on subscription, North American Continent price $35.00/year; single copy price PC$5.00, MF$5.00; all others write for quote.
Department of EnergyTechnical Information Center
Oak Ridge, TN United States
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Energy conservation; Energy conversion
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00313940
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 12 Issues
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM