SEMINAR ON VEHICLE SAFETY. PARKVILLE, NOVEMBER 1, 1979. TECHNICAL PAPERS
Papers presented at the Seminar include the following: 1 Vehicle safety - the past decade and the next (Youds, RLA); 2) Emergency braking (Caplygin, D); 3) Steering and suspension (Reeves, KC); 4) Tyres and safety (Grice, JS); 5) Epidemiology of road trauma (Wigglesworth, EC); 5) Australian design rules and motor vehicle safety (Bell, JL); 7) Are road accidents a way of life? (Lay, MG); 8) Occupant restraints (Molnar, TG and Kilpatrick, E). (TRRL)
- Seminar on Vehicle Safety. Parkville, November 1, 1979. Technical Papers.
Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia
- Publication Date: 1979-11-1
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Braking; Conferences; Crashes; Design; Design standards; Emergencies; Epidemiology; Injuries; Manual safety belts; Passive restraint systems; Safety; Standards; Steering; Steering columns; Steering wheels; Suspension systems; Suspensions; Tires; Vehicle safety; Vehicles
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- ITRD Terms: 1643: Accident; 8006: Australia; 1874: Braking; 8525: Conference; 9011: Design (overall design); 2184: Emergency; 1466: Passive safety system; 1665: Safety; 187: Specification (standard); 1834: Steering (process); 1329: Suspension (veh); 1381: Tyre; 1255: Vehicle
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I81: Accident Statistics; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00312001
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM