INDEPENDENT TANKER OWNERS
Each of the twenty five leading independent tanker owners of the 1970's are profiled showing the scope of the companies' shipping and non-shipping interests and discussing the policies and measures adopted by each in surviving the tanker crisis. With reference to the changes that have occurred since mid-1976, the Study also gives detailed comment on the present structure of the companies' tanker fleets existing, chartered and on order, the text being accompanied by a comprehensive fleet statistics table.
Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) LimitedResearch Division, 24 Brook Street
London W1Y 2LL, England
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Chartering; Demand; Equipment replacement; Fleet management; Market assessment; Policy; Shipping; Ships; Statistics; Tanker shipping; Tankers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Vessel scrapping
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet statistics; Shipping policies; Shipping trends; Tanker chartering; Tanker demand; Tanker economics; Tanker fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Materials; Policy; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00311632
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Study No. 78
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1980 12:00AM