PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE BEHAVIOR OF OFFSHORE STRUCTURES
BOSS '79 is concerned with waves, currents and fluid loading, the statics and dynamics of structures, material properties and behaviour, soil mechanics and foundation engineering, and the important interactions between these disciplines. The conference used an interdisciplinary approach, and covers both fundamental research and the experience gained in applying results to the behaviour of fixed and floating structures in exposed offshore areas. (Author)
- BOSS'79: Proceedings of the Second International Conference, Imperial College, London, 28-31 August 1979. Sponsored by Delft University of Technology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, London University, and Norges Tekniske Hogskole.
BHRA Fluid EngineeringBedford, England
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: References;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Fluid dynamics; Force; Foundations; Ocean currents; Offshore platforms; Offshore structures; Soil structure interaction; Stability (Mechanics); Static loads; Structural analysis; Waves
- Old TRIS Terms: Current forces; Fluid loading effects; Foundations (Structures); Offshore platform stability; Static loading; Wave forces on structures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00311563
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arctic Science and Technology Information System
- Report/Paper Numbers: 3 Volumes
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1980 12:00AM