OECD IMPORT-EXPORT MICROTABLES
The primary source of information derives from the customs declarations made by importers and exporters in each country which are first gathered and tabulated by each national administration. Present import and export figures by SITC commodity categories for all OECD Member countries and Yugoslavia. The data are presented in microfiche form, with separate sets of microfiche for the imports and the exports of each country, each year. Transactions for each trading partner are shown by value and quantity. To make these data as comparable as possible on an international basis, the Statistics Division of the OECD transfers the values expressed in the national currencies into United States dollars and the national geographical classification into a standardized OECD geographical classification.
- From OECD Recent Publications No. 78.5 (March 1980).
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development2001 L Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Customs administration; Exports; Imports; International trade; Statistics; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Materials; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00311549
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1980 12:00AM