RAILWAY BRAKING. PAPERS FROM AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
The papers present a critical appraisal of the technological progress of modern railway brakes and braking systems linked with contributions of forward looking research and development programmes designed to provide improvements to current practice and to yield future alternative solutions.
Maxwell Scientific InternationalMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Development; Research; Vehicle design; Vehicle tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Brake design; Brake tests; Braking systems
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00311446
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM