TANKER SAFETY AND POLLUTION PREVENTION- HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?
Safety, ecology and economics in tanker design and operation are examined and the interplay of these dependent variables evaluated.
- From the 1980 SNAME Spring Meeting and STAR Symposium, "Safety and the Marine Environment," held 3-7 June 1980 at the Hotel del Coronado, Coronado, California.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Ireland, G F
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Economic analysis; Marine safety; Pollution control; Regulation; Ship operations; Tanker shipping; Tankers; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pollution prevention; Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Tanker economics; Tanker operations; Tanker pollution prevention; Tanker pollution regulation; Tanker safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00311115
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Session No. 2 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM