ELECTRIC ENERGY CONFERENCE--THE POTENTIAL FOR ELECTRIC TRANSPORT SYSTEMS IN AUSTRALIA, 1979
This volume contains 21 preprints of Conference papers. The papers consider the philosophy, planning, power supplies and services, motive power and rolling stock, signalling and communication systems, mining applications and general economics of the question of using electric transport, both rail and road, in Australia, which has large coal resources. The papers present the latest overseas practice and discuss present and future plans for Australian transport systems.
- National Conference Publication of the Institution of Engineers, Australia, n 79/2 and Supplement, Electric Energy Conference, Preprint of Papers, Brisbane, Australia, May 17-18, 1979.
Institution of Engineers11 National Circuit
Barton, A.C.T., Australia
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Coal resources; Electric trains; Mine haulage; Railroad electrification
- Candidate Terms: Electric traction
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- Subject Areas: Construction; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00311067
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1980 12:00AM