CONCRETE AND CRYOGENICS
Compilation of all the data needed to understand the behaviour of concrete under cryogenic conditions, particularly when used for the storage and transport of LNG, LPG and other liquefied hydrocarbon and industrial gases.
Institute of Petroleum61 New Cavendish Street
London W1M 8AR, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Cryogenic materials; Cryogenics; Liquefied gases; Storage facilities; Storage tanks; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete storage tanks; Cryogenic materials storage
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00310873
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM