THE A-X OF ONBOARD OIL/WATER SEPARATORS
Non-technical paper reviewing status of the current MARPOL and proposed US regulations for minimising oil discharges by vessels of all types. Design and operative effectiveness of various oil/water separators.
Butterworth Systems IncorporatedP.O. Box 352, 224 Park Avenue
Florham Park, NJ United States 07932
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spills; Petroleum refining; Regulation; Waste disposal; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Oil separators
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil discharge regulation; Water pollution regulation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00310872
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM