MONTHLY VESSEL CLEARANCES
The data is tabulated by date, customs district, vessel name, flag and whether the vessel is a liner, tanker or tramp and type of propulsion. The tables also indicate vessels draft and whether the vessel cleared direct to a foreign port or via other domestic ports, and if it was in ballast, or carrying general cargo, or bulk cargo. The tables are designated in the Guide to Foreign Trade Statistics as AE-750 PART (1) and PART (2). Part (1) lists vessel clearances alphabetically by vessel name and Part (2) lists vessels by customs district, port and manifest number arrangement.
- This data is in microfiche form and is available from the Bureau of the Census, price upon request.
Bureau of the CensusGeneral Federal Office Building
Suitland, MD United States 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Customs administration; International trade; Port traffic; Ports; Ship motion; Statistics; Water traffic
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics; Ship movements
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00310809
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AE 750
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM