THE PORTS OF BATON ROUGE AND LAKE CHARLES, LA. REVISED 1979
Port Series No. 21 consists of a complete listing of the ports' waterfront facilities, including information on berthing facilities, cranes, transit sheds, grain elevators, warehouses, marine repair plants, and floating equipment. Seven maps show the locations of the described facilities.
- Price $6.50. Check or money order should be made payable to the Superintendent of Documents. Payment is required in advance.
Army Water Resources Support CenterPort Facilities Branch, Kingman Building
Fort Belvoir, VA USA 22060
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Berthing facilities; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Intermodal terminals; Maps; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports; Transit sheds (Wharves); Warehouses
- Geographic Terms: Louisiana
- Old TRIS Terms: Maps (Ports); Terminal facilities; Transit sheds
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00310805
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Port Series No. 21
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM