STANDARDISATION OF LARGE CONTAINERS AND CONTAINER WAGONS. NORMAL CLOSED CONTAINER CLASS 20-ISO 1C-WITH SIDE WALL DOORS, STANDARD VERSION. DEVELOPMENT, CONSTRUCTION AND TESTING
The report outlines the development of the ORE prototype to the final testing of the selected design on the test rig and its behaviour under operating conditions. Special attention is paid to technical test procedures suitable for confirming the strength parameters laid down in the ORE draft specifications B 112/RP 4 and for evaluating static and dynamic limiting conditions. The report makes recommendations concerning the possible use of this standard type up to a gross weight of 24 t.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 63 p.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Containers; Design; Specifications; Standardization; Static tests; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Container design; Question b112
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052997
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B112/RP 13/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM