PROCEEDINGS OF THE ELEVENTH DREDGING SEMINAR
Topics discussed in the 400-page proceedings include: Stability and Fate of Dredged Material, Impacts of Open-Water Dredged Material, Dredged Material: A Manageable Resource, Dredging Containment Areas as Sedimentation Basins, Design of Weirs for Effluent Quality Maintenance, Dredged Material Disposal Operations Research and Dewatering by Explosive Trenching, Dredging Technology for PCB Removal in the Hudson River, A History of Dredging at the Mouth of the Mississippi River, Dredging the Panama vs. the Suez: Unique Problems Facing Each of These Water Passages to the World, Consolidation of Confined Dredged Material, Stability of Retaining Dikes for Containment of Dredged Material, Laboratory Determination of Bulking Factors, and Weir Design for Dredgings Containment Areas.
- Held November 9-10, 1978 in New Orleans.
Texas A&M University, College StationSea Grant Program, Center for Marine Resources
College Station, TX United States 77843
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Dikes; Dredged materials; Dredges; Dredging; Waste disposal
- Identifier Terms: Panama Canal; Suez Canal
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00310204
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TAMU-SG-80-103 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1980 12:00AM