INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS -- INTERNATIONAL UNION OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT (UITP), 43RD, 1979
Proceedings include 12 papers one of which contains short presentations on the transportation management. The papers discuss the adjustment of surface public transport supply to urbanization trends; evolution and perspectives in regional public transport; technical and economic aspects of articulated buses; traffic evaluation methods; management systems in public transport, including staff adaptation; and light rail transport system for the future.
- International Congress of the International Union of Public Transport 43rd, 1979, Helsinki, Finland June 10-15, 1979.
Brussels, Belgium BE-1080
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transportation; City planning; Conferences; Costs; Light rail transit; Management; Public transit; Railroads; Regional planning; Regional transportation; Traffic surveys; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation system management; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Articulated vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Management methods
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00309990
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM