STANDARDISATION OF AIR-CONDITIONING AND HEATING INSTALLATIONS. AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM FOR IMMEDIATE APPLICATION
The final aim of ORE Specialists Committee B 107 is to produce a specification for a standard air conditioning system for passenger coaches, which will incorporate the results of considerable experience and testing. As such a specification cannot be produced in less than four or five years, this interim report has been produced which recommends the heating, cooling and ventilation capacities, air distribution system and layout of equipment to be adopted as an intermediate part standardisation until the final specification for a standard system can be prepared.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Passenger cars; Specifications; Standardization; Tests; Vehicle components; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger car design; Question b107
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052987
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B107/RP 2/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM