STANDARDISATION OF AIR-CONDITIONING AND HEATING INSTALLATIONS. ENQUIRY INTO THE PRESENT POSITION OF PASSENGER COACH AIR-CONDITIONING IN USE WITH THE ORE MEMBER-ADMINSTRATIONS (TEXT, APPENDICES 1-5, TABLES AND FIGURES)
An enquiry into the possibility of standardising the air-conditioning equipment in the passenger coaches of the ORE Member-Administrations. A survey of the requirements of such a system is made and a review of some of the different systems of air-conditioning currently in use is given. To find out the present state of air-conditioning in use with the Member-Administrations and to find their requirements, a number of questions were prepared. The replies of the Administrations are tabulated and the possibilities of standardisation are discussed.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1970-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 129 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Passenger cars; Passenger comfort; Standardization; Tests; Vehicle design
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger car design; Question b107
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052986
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B107/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM