MODERN MARINE DIESEL ENGINE LUBRICANTS AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT
This paper reviews the development and evaluation of lubricants for marine diesel engines, and how properly formulated lubricants can control critical engine wear and deposits.
- Paper presented at the ASME Energy Technology Conference and Exhibit, 3-7 February 1980.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Thomas, F J
- Hold, G E
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Papers
- Publisher: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Engines; Lubricants; Lubrication; Wear
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel lubrication
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00312384
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 80-DGP-40 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM