CAVITATION EROSION DAMAGE IN ENGINE BEARINGS: THEORY AND PRACTICE
The paper presents a general background to cavitation erosion damage and examples of specific forms of this type of damage in plain bearings are given.
- Paper presented at the ASME Energy Technology Conference and Exhibit, 3-7 February 1980.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Garner, D R
- James, R D
- Warriner, J E
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Papers
- Publisher: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- TRT Terms: Cavitation (Mechanics); Cavitation erosion; Erosion; Mechanical failure
- Old TRIS Terms: Bearing analysis; Bearing failure; Erosion damage
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00312382
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 80-DGP-28 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM