PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF MODERN PNEUMATIC CONVEYING SYSTEMS
Continuous development and improvements in pneumatic conveying techniques have provided a greater performance capability in terms of material types and conditions handled, power economy, and wear resisting qualities. It is intended to summarize these developments and to provide a guide of performance capability measurements that the practical engineer may like to consider before finalizing his requirement specifications.
- Paper presented at the ASME Winter Annual Meeting, 2-7 December 1979.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Crawley, M F
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Papers
- Publisher: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Bulk cargo terminals; Cargo handling equipment; Conveyors; Loading and unloading; Marine terminals; Pneumatic equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk loading systems; Pneumatic systems
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00312204
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 79-WA/MH-10 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM