INNOVATIONS IN VERTICAL CONVEYING WITH RUBBER CONVEYOR BELTS
The primary purpose of this paper is to disseminate information about the Loop Belt and Beltavator elevators--two new concepts in vertical belt conveying. Information is also presented concerning other methods of steep angle or vertical belt conveying that have led to or which paralleled the development of the Loop Belt and Beltavator conveyors. Simplified explanations of the principle of operation of the principal types of conveyors are presented.
- Paper presented at the ASME Winter Annual Meeting, 2-7 December 1979.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- BROWN, S L
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Papers
- Publisher: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- TRT Terms: Belt conveyors; Bulk cargo handling; Bulk cargo terminals; Conveyors; Loading and unloading; Marine terminals
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk loading systems
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00312203
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 79-WA/MH-2 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM