MATERIAL HANDLING ELECTRICAL CONTROL DESIGN
The paper examines the process undertaken by a control engineer in designing a material handling control system. Major subjects examined are physical material flow requirements, control system prerequisites, control principles, hardware, and subordinate considerations. The paper culminates in the development of a hardware section table which is used to select control hardware for four actual material handling projects.
- Paper presented at the ASME Winter Annual Meeting, 2-7 December 1979.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersThree Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- MacMunn, G D
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Papers
- Publisher: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Bulk cargo terminals; Cargo handling equipment; Control systems; Electric controllers; Marine terminals
- Old TRIS Terms: Control systems design; Electric motor controllers
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00312202
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 79-WA/MH-4 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM