PROGRESS REPORT ON MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS PERSONNEL
This report, which is the 35th of a series, covers traffic services personnel in addition to maintenance personnel. The results of a survey on premium pay practices have also been included. The report covers the following regions: the North Atlantic States, the Southeastern States, the Mississippi States, and the Western States. Personnel policies (civil service or merit system, retirement plan, leave, insurance, unionization, service awards, maintenance management system, crew operations, premium pay, work hours and conditions, maintenance responsibility and lane miles) and definitions of maintenance and operations personnel titles are also covered.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1980-1
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: n.p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 215
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Hours of labor; Maintenance management; Maintenance personnel; Operators (Persons); Personnel management; Salaries; Statistics; Work rules
- Uncontrolled Terms: Operator
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00310756
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM