ADMINISTERING THE UNIFORM RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM: PRACTICAL PROCEDURES AND PROBLEM SOLUTIONS
This book outlines in considerable detail, procedures to be followed processing relocation claims under the Uniform Relocation Assistance Program mandated by the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970 (Public Law 91-646). All government agencies-regardless of size or level-must fully comply with the Act's requirements in the acquisition of every privately-owned propety needed for a federally-funded public project. Drawing on the author's experience in relocation assistance management and his knowledge of the sometimes conflicting regulations by the various Federal agencies implementing the Act, this manual is intended to aid in accomplishing every phase of the Uniform Relocation Assistance Program under the various circumstances encountered by field personnel. Sample forms (indexing claim forms, computation worksheets, notices, and records) are included in the text.
International Right-of-Way Association3727 West 6th, Suite 504
Los Angeles, CA United States 90020
- Wise, F
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 533 p.
- TRT Terms: Administrative procedures; Compliance; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Forms (Documents); Insurance claims; Laws; Loss and damage claims; Management; Manuals; Property acquisition; Regulations; Relocation assistance; Right of way (Land)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Law; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00316683
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM