ANCHOR LINE FORCES
The main part of this paper deals with the static analysis of anchoring systems. The catenary equations are derived and examples of applications on single- and multi-leg systems are given. The problems of dynamic system analysis are briefly discussed together with basic properties of anchors and anchor lines. Order from BSRA as No. 53,524.
- Second Graduate School for West European Graduate Education in Marine Technology on Advanced Aspects of Offshore Engineering, held at the Norwegian Institute of Technology, Jan. 1979--Volume 2, Module 1: Environmental Conditions and Hydrodynamic Analysis. Paper No. 4.
Norwegian Institute of TechnologyN-7034 Trondheim, Norway
- Fylling, I J
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Anchoring; Anchors (Mooring devices); Dynamic loads; Force; Mooring; Moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Anchor forces; Anchor lines
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00316639
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM