FILTRATION OF THE COMBUSTION AIR AND THE COOLING AIR OF MOTIVE POWER UNITS. INVESTIGATIONS CARRIED OUT BY THE SNCF IN THE FIELD OF DUSTS AND AIR-FILTERS
This report forms the final reports of the B67 Committee. Besides a short account of the work of the Committee, it deals with the most important investigations carried out by the SNCF concerning the dust sucked in by motive power units and air filtration. The following work is described: Air sampling, Investigations on filters on the experimental vehicle, and Laboratory tests on filters.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1969-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Air filters; Cooling systems; Diesel engines; Dust; Electric locomotives; Tests; Ventilation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b67
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052962
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B67/RP 4/E Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM