NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON URBAN EROSION AND SEDIMENT CONTROL: INSTITUTIONS AND TECHNOLOGY
The purpose of this Conference was to review the state-of-the-art on urban erosion and sediment control. This conference brought together many individuals with a great deal of expertise to discuss soil erosion and sediment problems, in the urban centers, fringe areas, and sattelite growth centers. It also focused attention on land management techniques, social and institutional structures, and other mechanisms by which soil erosion and water problems may be reduced to acceptable levels.
- Proceedings from the National Confernece on Urban Erosion and Sediment Control: Institutions and Technology, held October 10-12, 1980, at St. Paul, Minnesota.
Environmental Protection Agency536 South Clark Street
Chicago, IL USA 60605
- Publication Date: 1980-1
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 378 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Erosion control; Sediments; Soil chemistry; State of the art studies; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; I42: Soil Mechanics;
- Accession Number: 00316488
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-905/9-80-002 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM