SPECIALIZED SHIPS. RO/RO AND REFRIGERATED VESSELS
The paper initially describes in detail a "third-generation" Panamax ro/ro vessel of 19,900 dwt. The following subjects relating to ro/ro and refrigerated vessels are then discussed: Fuel oil, size increase, ro/ro ships for short distance traffic, ventilation of ro/ro vessels, cooled cargoes in ro/ro vessels, and refrigerated vessels. Order from NSFI as No. 19482.
- Paper presented at the Symposium on Soviet-Swedish Scientific and Technical Cooperation in Shipbuilding, 19-23 November 1979, Gothenburg.
Soviet-Swedish Sci & Tech Cooperation in ShipbuildGothenburg, Sweden
- Ericsson, A
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers; Refrigerated cargo; Refrigerated ships; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Roll on roll off shipping; Roll on roll off ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Ro/ro traffic; Ship descriptions (Ro/ro)
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00316440
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 10 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM