SAFETY ISSUES IN THE SITING OF LNG TERMINALS
This paper reviews the safety issues as they appear in the light of the latest developments in risk assessment and in the context of current standards of LNG facility design and operation. Order from NSFI as No. 19468.
- Presented at Gastech 79, 13-16 November 1979, Houston (Session 4).
Gastech Exhibitions Limited,
- Slater, D H
- Cox, R A
- Comer, P J
- Pyman, M
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Intermodal terminals; Liquefied natural gas; LNG terminals; Location; Risk analysis; Safety; Structural design; Terminal operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng safety; Terminal design
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00316439
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 1 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM