DESIGN OPTIONS FOR AN ARCTIC CLASS LNG CARRIER
This paper focuses upon the Arctic Pilot Project (APP) and briefly describes the entire project before concentrating on the shipping system. This project will be the first effort by a commercial group to design a shipping system specifically for year round operation to the Canadian Arctic. Order from NSFI as No. 19479.
- Presented at Gastech 79, 13-16 November 1979, Houston (Session 3).
Gastech Exhibitions Limited,
- Dick, R A
- Laskow, V
- Wainwright, J
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical tankers; Cold weather; Design; Icebreakers; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Shipping; Ships; Tankers; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions; Canada
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic shipping; Arctic transportation
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00316438
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Presentation 1 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM