TRANSPORT COSTS BY RAIL
COSTOS DEL TRANSPORTE FERREO
The author outlines a methodology for the calculation of railway costs and applies it to current conditions to determine the overall cost of this mode. The data used in the study are those of 1974 which were updated in 1977. Part 1 describes the different cost components, part 2 describes the results of their being applied to a concrete case of railway transport. For the covering abstract see IRRD abstract no 108676.
- 16th National Congress of Civil Engineering, October 4-8, 1978, Cali, Colombia.
Ministerio de Obras Publicas y TransporteOficina de Planeamiento
- Ramos, L G
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Calculation; Conferences; Costs; Developing countries; Methodology; Railroad tracks; Railroad transportation; Statistics; Transportation; Transportation policy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Geographic Terms: Colombia; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: National transportation policies
- ITRD Terms: 6464: Calculation; 8024: Colombia; 8525: Conference; 224: Cost; 9102: Method; 1173: Rail bound transport; 6555: Statistics; 1155: Transport
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00316370
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM