NATIONAL TRANSPORT PLAN. METHODOLOGY
PLAN NACIONAL DE TRANSPORTE. METODOLOGIA
This paper outlines the methodology used by the planning section of the Colombian Ministry for Public Works to develop a national transport plan defining necessary highway, railway and river projects. This methodology is applicable mainly to medium- and long-distance, inter-regional and national transport. For the covering abstract see IRRD abstract no 108676.
- 16th National Congress of Civil Engineering, October 4-8, 1978, Cali, Colombia.
Ministerio de Obras Publicas y TransporteOficina de Planeamiento
- Jaramillo, H
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Competition; Conferences; Developing countries; Economics; Evaluation and assessment; Governments; Methodology; Modal split; Origin and destination; Planning; Regions; Traffic flow; Transportation; Transportation modes; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: Colombia; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical techniques; Government planning; National transportation policies
- ITRD Terms: 8024: Colombia; 8525: Conference; 255: Economics; 9020: Evaluation (assessment); 9102: Method; 675: Modal split; 687: Origin destination traffic; 143: Planning; 378: Region; 671: Traffic flow; 1155: Transport
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00316369
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM