THE ADJUSTMENT OF LPG CARRIERS TO THE MARKET
This paper analyses the present and future situation of the non-Japanese fleet by ship size and by technical characteristics, and the adjustment of LPG-carriers to the international trade in liquefied gases. This paper attempts to cover the future development of technology of large LPG-ships. Order from NSFI as No. 19461.
- Presented at Gastech 79, 13-16 November 1979, Houston (Session 3).
Gastech Exhibitions Limited,
- Massac, G
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: International trade; Liquefied gases; Liquefied petroleum gas; Shipping; Ships; Tankers; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Lpg trade; Ship technology; Shipping trends; Trade analysis
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00316344
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 2 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM