Determination of Orientation Angles in Dead Reckoning Systems with One Free Gyroscope
The paper considers the development of the approach proposed earlier by the author to ensure nonperturbation of dead reckoning, based on the construction of a single-channel inertial vertical using a trihedron of accelerometers and one free gyroscope. In order to improve the accuracy of instantaneous orientation angles needed to solve vehicle control problems, proposed method uses the data from the inertial vertical channel, the difference in heading values generated with the use of information from the free gyro and a “budget” MEMS inertial unit, and the log readings processed in accordance with the principle of gyroscopic orientation with a controllable pendulum. The simulation results are presented that confirm the effectiveness of the proposed method.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/20751087
- © Pleiades Publishing, Ltd., 2018.
- Binder, Ya I
- Publication Date: 2018-4
- Media Type: Web
- Features: References;
- Pagination: pp 106-115
- TRT Terms: Dead reckoning; Gyroscopes; Microelectronic materials; Navigation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01676379
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 21 2018 12:10PM